Some catching up to do...
- My family is beautiful. Our baby girl turns five months next week and Dixon will soon be three. How time flies...
- Thanks a ton to the team from comScore markter, who hooked it up at SMX West and drew my card as the winner of a new iPod Touch 8GB. I am in fact just downloading the software now, and will be sporting it at SES next week. By the way, I had a chance to check out the new comScore Marketer thanks to meeting Brian Buroker at SES Chicago. Cool guy and definitely a neat product. I would compare it to a compete but with the data being more believable and substantial, in my opinion. Anyhow, make sure you check out their killer web competitive analysis tools sometime.
- Thanks to Danny Sullivan and his crew for inviting me to SMX...it was t-awesome and I got a lot out of sharing opinions on SEM Standards with the gifted panelists and moderator I appeared with.
- Thanks to Incisive Media for their continuing support. I have a fun new column with Frank Watson (see his new company Kangamurra) called SEM Crossfire. We take turns writing a column and providing our feedback on the other's. We also plan to leverage our networks and make sure to get other opinions on some hot topics in SEO and Paid Search. Also Kevin Ryan has placed a lot of trust in me and I appreciate his invitations to moderate panels at SES.
- Most of all, my new job is KILLER. Brulant is a pretty formidable company and I see major growth for us over the next decade. Great team and I am looking for more people to join us...so let me know. (Paid, Display, and SEO this means YOU). ;)
K I hope to see you all at Search Engine Strategies next week! If I don't see you there...don't forget to reach out at Facebook or LinkedIn if you want.