12/29/2006

 

Top SEM Stories of 2006

I have been writing a newsletter for Avenue A Razorfish, and recently completed a two part series on what I consider to be the top stories of 2006. The first part was released 12/20, and can be found at http://avenuea-razorfish.com/newsletters/smtrends23/. This covered the first half of the year. The second half, published 12/27, can be found at http://avenuea-razorfish.com/newsletters/smtrends24/.

We are moving the newsletter to Searchmarketingtrends.com soon, and I will update the above links ASAP.

I want to credit Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Roundtable, and Search Engine Land as being my main sources to recap the year, and you will find lots of links to further information from a variety of sources from the Matt Cutts blog all the way to seoblackhat.com within the above posts. I chose not to include many of the major changes in personnel that occurred over the year, as I had to limit the length of these posts.

Please share your thoughts about the recaps in the comments here, and feel free to sign up for the weekly newsletter by following the links in the above posts. As I mentioned, we will move to a permanent home for the newsletter soon. Enjoy, and Happy New Year to all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?