2/08/2006

 

Valentines Day PPC Battles

So we have a few clients that are bidding on V-Day terms, and I still have some old consulting clients doing the same. Is it just me or are there about a million more competitors this year than last?

I have one client in San Diego bidding locally on terms in AdWords and the min bid to show up consistently against the national competitors is $6.00! CPC is obviously a little lower, but this is just a sign of things to come. I better start prepping clients for Easter budgets now...I can't imagine what next Christmas is going to be like.

The worst thing about it is that more and more competitors now actually seem to know what they are doing...must sharpen my sabre!

Comments:
here come the scraper sites :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?