2/07/2006

 

MSN AdCenter Invite

So I finally got an Ad center invite. It was actually supposedly the second time they asked me to try it, but I don’t remember the last one. I look forward to setting up a couple of accounts in there and will come back to give a “from scratch” analysis of what I feel makes this a better/worse/equal system to the Google AdWords and Yahoo Search marketing systems. I feel that I have a pretty good handle on the other system, since we do a fair amount of PPC Management.

Fortunately, I have been following the thread at Search Engine watch about this topic, found here. Please feel free to post any advice in the comments, or shoot me an email if you have any secrets you wish to share with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?